Have you been practicing eating a peach? Savouring its juicy lushness…?
Have you found within you the ability to lose yourself in that peach, to taste, suck, lick and devour it with full sensory awareness and heightened arousal?
Well, hold that space and let’s take that a step further. We’re going to add some technique and look at how to consume an ice-cream. read more...
The LoveLife Blog: guidance on mindful, bodyful, soulful loving!
Sensuality is without a doubt a key element to great sex. Sensuality, intimacy, surrender, eroticism – all essential elements that don’t necessarily have anything to do with the genitals.
We have five senses which can constantly bring us delectable, luscious sensuous experiences. If we’re open to them.
Once we are, we can bring that awareness into our love-making – and make magic.
Let’s practice. Choose a peach, or any other other suitably juicy fruit such as a mango. read more...
Why a “Black Belt” in the Bedroom?
I'm about to launch seminars for men called Black Belt in the Bedroom. Obviously the title is catchy (what man wouldn’t want to be a black belt in the bedroom?) and that’s why I’m using it, but commercial cynicism aside, there are very good reasons why I’m chosen the term “black belt”.
I had the most unexpectedly delightful experience earlier this week, I attended a two-day Partnered Yoga training course. I’d only heard about it a couple of days before and thought “Yes, this would be so relevant to my work!” So after managing to sort out the kids (still being school holidays) I found myself on Monday morning literally entwined with the course participants on the yoga floor. read more...
- #306: Sex as Embodied Mindfulness Practice
- #305: So Many Ways to Eat, So Many Ways to…
- #304: Date Night or Date Day?
- #303: Teenage Love-Making
- #302: Turning Sex Lives Upside-Down - It’s My Life’s Work!
- #301: Don't Spend a Fortune on Toys - There’s A Sex Store in Your Pantry!
- #300: Do You PIV or VEP When You Have Sex?
- #299: Take Your Penis for a Walk!
- #298: It's Time to Let Our Souls Catch-Up
- #297: Become a Sensual Explorer
- #296: Q&A: My Wife Won't Pleasure Herself in Front of Me
- #295: Subtle Shifts to Great Sex
- #294: Q&A: My Husband Can't Keep an Erection, and He Smokes Lots of Marajuana
- #293: Love in the Time of COVID-19
- #292: Q&A: My Partner Doesn't Climax from Oral Sex and I'm Worried
to LOVELIFE News for regular inspiration on sex, love and intimacy!