The Luscious Woman Workshop
...unite your sexuality and spirituality and become fully empowered
Are you wanting to discover the beauty and power of your female sexuality and discover the true essence of female empowerment?
Then I invite you to join me, Jacqueline Hellyer, at a Luscious Woman Workshop. Now in it's twelfth year!
There is so much misinformation and so many myths about female sexuality that it can be pretty confusing. Are we supposed to be good girls or bad girls, madonnas or whores, porn stars or prudes? How can you be authentically your natural gorgeous sexual self? What does that even mean?
Find out at one of my beautiful, inspiring weekends of embodying your sexuality: getting into your body, feeling your energy, opening yourself up to the incredible potential of your female sexuality.
a mother wanting to put yummy back into mummy,
a long-term wife or partner who’s lost her mojo,
shy and timid and wanting your hand held to explore,
a woman wanting to build your sexual confidence and increase libido,
long-term single and wanting to get out there,
active and out there but lacking intimate connection,
or already luscious and knowing there's always more to learn and experience...
- places limited!
What Happens At The Luscious Woman Workshop
A group of women of all ages and stages of life come together over two days to discover, explore and celebrate what it is to be a woman and in particular what it is to be a sexual woman.
Day 1: Being A Woman
- The Yin and Yang of Womanliness - feel the balance of strength and softness for a sense of completeness and empowerment
- Connect to Your Sexual Self - understand the seven sexual elements so you can evolve into a sexually mature, empowered woman
- The Anatomy of Female Desire - understand how your body is a sexual pleasure machine, we're designed for exquisite pleasure
- Keep Yourself ‘Simmering’ - learn the positive feedback loop of keeping yourself turned ‘on’, and how that leads to incredible sexual response
- Awaken Your Vagina - learn how to awaken yourself to greater pleasure than ever before
- Feel the Purr of A Luscious Woman - discover how this positive sexuality creates an ever greater life
Day 2: Engaging with Men
- Men are from Earth, Women are from Earth - understand how we are all human and other than some basic physical differences, the rest is primarily social conditioning
- The Complementary Sexes - learn how to work with your partner as complementary equals, not antagonistic opposites
- Men’s Panel - we have some self-aware men come in to answer all your questions with complete honesty and authenticity
- Penis Play - discover an empowered, mutually pleasurable approach to engaging with a penis and it's owner
- The Art of Sex - learn about non-linear love-making and how there is so much more to sex than you’ve ever realised
I draw on knowledge and experience from ancient traditions to modern science and therapeutic practice, so information and activities include:
- Tantric and Taoist practices
- Musing and Meditating
- Movement and Energy
- Discussion, Laughter and Great Conversation!
Rest assured there is no nudity or sexual touch at these events, they are deliciously tasteful and sleaze-free!
The Seven Elements
The workshop is based on my original research into the seven elements of sexuality (it applies to men too). It is a developmental approach as each element includes and transcends the ones before, until you find wholeness, a mature complete meaningful sexuality.
(You'll also learn to avoid the shadow sides of the elements, which are anything but empowering.)
"By accessing all seven elements of yourself and your sexuality you will become a beautiful powerful loving woman."
Some Photos from Earlier Luscious Woman Workshops
A personal note:
I’ve been running women’s workshops for twelve years now and I absolutely love them. There’s so much crap associated with female sexuality, so many limiting myths and misinformation, that it’s a great privilege for me to shine a light on this part of life so you can discover just how gorgeous your sexuality really is!
It’s hard to find really good quality, empowering information on sex as a woman. Positive female role models who really know their stuff and walk the talk are hard to find.
Well, I’ve been on this journey myself and I’ve helped countless women discover for themselves how awesome it is to open to their sexuality, so I hope I can be that for you.
Over this weekend I’ll distill all my knowledge and experience, to guide you along the way to your own empowerment.
I hope you will join me, and let me help you discover the delicious pleasure of being a truly luscious woman!
PS: If you can’t make it to the workshop, consider doing the on-line version here.